what you need
- 1 pack Sweet and Spicy BBQ Pork Ribs
- 10 streaky bacon rashers
how to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 160°C.
- Remove ribs from pack cut ribs in between the bones to separate. Set any excess marinade aside.
- Cut the bacon length ways in half to form thin long strips.
- Wrap each rib with 1-2 pieces of bacon. Use toothpicks to secure if needed. Place on a baking tray.
- Baste with the excess marinade and cook for 30 mins.
Three Aussie Farmers Semi Boneless Shoulder Ham
100% Australian Pork Shoulder cooked and naturally smoked on the bone. Slice it up and enjoy it in a sambo, fry some up for brekkie or go all out and roast it with a beautiful glaze for the ultimate show stopping dinner table centerpiece.