what you need
- 8 Three Aussie Farmers Shortcut Bacon, diced
- 500g pizza dough ball
- 6 Tbsp. Vegemite
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups tasty cheese, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
how to make it
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 180OC.
- Prepare pizza dough ball according to pack instructions.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- Spread Vegemite onto the dough. Sprinkle bacon, spring onions and cheese over the top.
- Roll the dough and it’s fillings tightly together to form a log. Then cut to make discs and place onto a lined baking tray.
- Brush the with the egg and bake for 30 mins of until pastry is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
100% Aussie Bacon, rashers naturally smoked with Australian Mountain Ash.