4 x Whole Capsicums (Red, Yellow or Green)
4 cups white rice, cooked
1 cup hot tomato salsa
1 packet Taco seasoning
1 can mixed beans
1 brown onion, diced
2 Tbsp garlic, minced
1 cup mozzarella cheese
Sour cream to serve
Corn chips to serve
1. Heat a fry pan over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic for 2 mins.
2. Add pulled pork, rice, taco seasoning, tomato salsa and beans. Cook for a further 5 mins until combine and heated through.
3. Carefully remove the top of each capsicum and the seeds.
4. Spoon the rice mixture into the capsicums until half full. Sprinkle with cheese and then fill the capsicum to the top with more rice mixture. Sprinkle with more cheese and place in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 mins.
5. Remove from oven and top with sour cream and corn chips.
6. Serve immediately