what you need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers Cheesy BBQ Sausages
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 egg
- 180ml cold milk
- 1 tall cup
- 6 skewers
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup frozen potato chips, 3cm pieces
- Vegetable oil
how to make it
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, egg and milk until smooth. Cover and chill.
- Meanwhile, carefully skewer the sausages.
- In a large deep fry-pan, add 4cm vegetable oil and heat to med-high heat or 180OC.
- Remove batter from fridge and pour into a tall cup. Fill up enough to cover the sausage and place back into the fridge until you need to top up again.
- Dip skewered sausages into the cup of batter then roll in panko crumbs. Next press the frozen potato chips into the crumbs and carefully place into hot oil. Fry for 5-6 mins each or until golden brown. Repeat until all the sausages are fried.
- Serve and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
This Cheesy BBQ blend is full of flavour without the heat – and we reckon the family will be shouting for more once you give them a go.