Make back to school meals stress free with these easy and tasty pork schnitzel katsu sushi rolls! You’ll have the kids fueled for school in no time!
1 packet Three Aussie Farmers Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzel
1 cup sushi rice
1 packet nori wrappers
1 bottle ton katsu sauce
1 bunch romaine lettuce
1 bamboo sushi mat
1. Cook sushi rice according to packet instructions.
2. Cook pork schnitzels according to packet instructions.
3. Using a bamboo sushi mat, lay out 1 piece of nori (shiny side down). Cover two thirds of the nori wrapper in a layer of sushi rice. Dip your hands in water to easily spread out the rice.
4. Lay strip of pork schnitzel and lettuce along the middle of the rice and drizzle with ton katsu sauce.
5. Gently lift the end of the mat closest to you and roll it over the ingredients to enclose.
6. Continue rolling the mat forward to make a complete roll. Gently roll the mat back and forth a few times to make a nice round shape.
7. Use a sharp knife to slice the roll at 2cm intervals.
8. Serve with soy sauce.