what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzels
- 2 cups wombok cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup edamame beans
- ½ cup mint leaves, sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup salted peanuts, roasted and chopped
- 2 ½ Tbsp. peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. lime rind
how to make it
- Cook pork schnitzels according to pack instructions.
- Combine Greek yoghurt, sweet chili sauce, pomegranate juice, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Combine lettuce., pears, pistachios, pepitas and pomegranate arils in a medium size bowl. Pour dressing mixture over the salad.
- Serve schnitzels with salad and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzel
There isn’t much that’s beats a schnitty with chips and gravy. This schnitzel is made with a tender slice of Australian pork, and coated in fresh seasoned breadcrumbs. It’s quick to cook and not a bad choice when you’re flat out like a lizard drinking.