what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Sicilian Style Sausages, sliced
- 500g spiral pasta
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 Tbps. tomato paste
- 800g crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley, to serve
how to make it
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180OC.
- Cook pasta according to pack instructions.
- In a large sauce pan on med – high heat cook garlic until fragrant. Then cook the tomato paste for 1 minute while stirring. Next add in the crushed tomatoes, dried basil and dried oregano. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 – 10 mins.
- Drain water from pasta. Keep pasta in the same pot. Pour the sauce into the pasta, followed by the sausages, 1 cup of the cheese and the basil leaves. Stir through until all well combined. Pour the pasta onto a baking dish and top off with the remaining cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
Dan & Steph have gone all out on this one – Aussie pork minced and tossed with tomato, fennel and a hit of chilli. This sausage is a tribute to the fiery flavours of Southern Italy. Slice and add to pasta to spice things up, or just tuck in when they’re hot off the barbie.