what you need
- 1 pack Pork Porterhouse with Garlic and Chive Seasoning
- ¼ cup watercress, leaves picked
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 2 pears, sliced into wedges
- 2 cups rocket
- 125g blue cheese, crumbled
- 50g pecans, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 90ml olive oil
how to make it
- Oil a fry-pan and cook Pork Porterhouse according to pack instructions. Once cooked, set aside and let rest.
- In a large bowl mix together, watercress, celery, pears, rocket, blue cheese and pecans. Then season with salt and pepper. In a small bowl mix together the vinegar and olive oil. Drizzle mixture over the salad and toss until evenly coated.
- Slice the Pork Porterhouse and place on top of the salad. If there are any resting juices, pour over the top of the salad for extra flavour.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Add in some red onions or pickled onions for a little extra colour and flavour.
- Add in some brown rice or quinoa for a heartier meal.
- Try adding some freshly squeezed orange or lemon juice into the dressing.
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
Meat and three veg is a staple, and a beauty when you’re short on time. Just between us, this Pork Porterhouse will make any plate look good with its fancy herby crust. We should probably mention that it’s the juiciest thing goin’ round and pretty easy on the waistline as well…