Competition Terms & Conditions
snag $3000 This Christmas
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter is SunPork Fresh Foods Pty. Ltd. whose registered office is at 1/6 Eagleview Place, Eagle Farm QLD 4009.
The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, except employees of the SunPork Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Entrants must purchase a specially marked Christmas pack of our Three Aussie Farmers Louisiana, Farmhouse or Classic Aussie Banger Sausages from participating supermarkets, then visit our website to answer questions from a survey [What’s your favourite sausage dish; Which Three Aussie Farmers sausage flavour is your favourite and why, how do you cook your sausages; If we made a new product, what would you like to see next]. Submit your answers on the Three Aussie Farmers website via the specific link [https://threeaussiefarmers.com.au/snag-3000-for-christmas] and keep the receipt as proof of purchase.
Multiple entries from the same person are accepted. If our winner has entered multiple times, proof of purchase must be supplied for each entry submitted in order to claim the prize.
Customers must purchase a specially marked Christmas pack of our Sausages during the competition window to qualify. The competition window is Tuesday 23rd November 2021, until Monday 3rd January 2022. Any entries made outside of these dates will not qualify as a valid proof of entry.
Closing date for entry will be 3rd January at 11:59pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated, and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: By an independent adjudicator appointed by the SunPork Group.
- The winner will be notified via a Three Aussie Farmers Facebook post and via the email address provided by the entrant, at 3:00pm on Friday 7th January. If the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
- Delivery of the prize will be discussed individually with the winning entrant after they have been announced at 3:00pm on 7th January.
- There will be one (1) Major Winner of the competition.
- The Major Prize is AUD$3,000, to be transferred into the winner’s specified bank account.
- No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
Terms and Conditions for Individual Prize Packages:
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- By entering this competition [Completing a survey and entering personal details ((Email address, name, phone number)) via the Three Aussie Farmers website], an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants may be used in future Three Aussie Farmers or SunPork marketing material.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.