what you need
- 600g Three Aussie Farmers Shortcut Bacon, diced
- 500g pizza dough ball
- 250ml tomato passata
- 400g fresh mozzarella ball, cut into 2-3 cm cubes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- coriander, to serve
- Salt and pepper, to taste
how to make it
- Prepare pizza dough ball according to pack instructions.
- In a medium sized pan over med heat, fry the bacon until the edges start to brown. Place into a bowl lined with a paper towel to soak up excess oil.
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 180OC.
- Take a piece of pizza dough a little bigger than a golf ball size and flatten it. Spoon a bit of tomato passata onto it, followed by the bacon and then a piece of mozzarella. Pinch all the edges together and roll in your hand to shape it into a ball. Arrange into a Christmas Tree shape on a lined baking tray. Repeat this step until there is no more dough and you have a Christmas Tree shape.
- Brush the beaten egg over the top of the baubles, then sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Bake for 20 mins or until dough is golden brown.
- Roughly rip the coriander and spread over the top before serving.
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
100% Aussie Bacon, rashers naturally smoked with Australian Mountain Ash.