what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Cheesy BBQ Pork Hot Links
- 6 hot dog buns
- 6 Tbsp. Tomato Sauce
- 6 Tbsp. American Mustard
- 6 Tbsp. pickles, diced
- 6 Tbsp. white onion, diced
how to make it
- Smoke sausages on the BBQ according to Three Aussie Farmers smoking instructions OR cook according to pack instructions.
- Lightly toast hot dog rolls in oven for 5 mins or until warmed through.
- Place 1 Tbsp. of pickles and 1 Tbsp. of onion on each hot dog bun.
- Top with cooked sausages then drizzle with 1 Tbsp. of tomato sauce and 1 Tbsp. of mustard.
dan & STeph cheesy BBQ pork hot links
A family friendly take on the classic American Hot Link – this snag has rich BBQ notes with chunks of gooey cheese throughout. This one might just be that magic snag that keeps the whole family happy.