what you need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers Slow Cooked Pork Belly
- 6 Slider Buns
- 6 Tbsp Chipotle Mayo
- 1 Packet Coleslaw Mix
- 2 Tbsp. fresh Coriander leaves
how to make it
- Heat deep fryer. Slice Pork belly into 8 squares
- Add each square of belly to the deep fryer and cook until crispy and heated through.
- To assemble buns, cut each roll in half and add 1 Tbsp. of chipotle mayo to 1 half of the bun. Fill with coleslaw and 2-3 coriander leaves.
- Top with cooked pork belly and remaining bread
Slow Cooked pork Belly
Australian pork belly, slow cooked for hours to ensure meltingly tender and so tasty pork belly. Just 30 minutes in a hot oven when you get it home and you’ll have delicious pork belly and crunchy crackling!