what you need
- 8 Three Aussie Farmers Shortcut Bacon Rashers, diced
- 500g spaghetti pasta
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 120g semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ tsp. chilli flakes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 120g baby spinach
- 6 basil leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
how to make it
- Cook pasta according to pack instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, in a large fry-pan over high heat, cook the bacon for 5 mins or until the edges start to crisp up.
- Next, add in the garlic and onions and cook until the onions are soft.
- Reduce heat to med and add the semi-dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, chilli flakes and olive oil. Stir through until bacon is coated in the semi-dried tomatoes and the cherry tomatoes start to blister.
- Transfer the pasta into the fry-pan along with 4 Tbsp. pasta water and toss through. Once the pasta is evenly coated, take it off the heat and add the baby spinach, basil and cheese. Mix until the spinach wilts and the cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
100% Aussie Bacon, rashers naturally smoked with Australian Mountain Ash.