what you need
- 6 x Burger buns
- 2 packs of Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
For the Apple Slaw
- (500g) small red cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium green apples, sliced into thin strips
- 1 small brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
For the sauce
- 50g tomato sauce
- 60g Dijon mustard
- 50g brown sugar
- 50g golden syrup or treacle
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbs packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp golden syrup (or honey)
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of chilli powder (optional)
how to make it
- Prepare coleslaw by placing all ingredients into a bowl and tossing to combine. Cover and set aside.
- Take your preferred sauce ingredients and place them all in a bowl. Mix them through thoroughly until all ingredients have combined and the sugar has dissolved.
- Place 2 packs Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork into a microwaveable bowl. Pour sauce onto the Pulled Pork and mix together until well coated.
- Place the bowl of pork mixture into the microwave and heat covered on high for 70 seconds. Remove and stir thoroughly, then return to the microwave for a further 70 seconds or until completely heated through.
- Cut burger buns in half and arrange lettuce on the base. Heap a serving of Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork on next, and place a spoonful (or two) of coleslaw on top – Enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
Try our tasty Slow Cooked Pulled BBQ Pork. Just heat and eat – ready in 90 seconds!