what you need
- 1 Pack Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse Pulled Pork
- 1 pack corn chips
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup tomato salsa
how to make it
- Turn your oven grill on a high heat.
- Place corn chips into oven proof ceramic bowl.
- Top with pulled pork, tomato salsa and grated mozzarella.
- Place under grill until cheese has melted and is golden.
- Remove from oven and serve with guacamole and sour cream.
Three Aussie Farmers PULLED PORK
You can’t go wrong with pulled pork. Especially slow cooked Aussie pulled pork that’s faster to make than baked beans on toast. It’s a big claim, but this might be the best thing since sliced bread… The only hard bit is deciding how to eat it – sliders, nachos, tacos, wraps, salads, pasta,- or you could forget that and just grab a fork.