what you need
- 6 Three Aussie Farmers Shortcut Bacon, diced
- 2 Puff pastry sheets, cut into quarters
- 100g caramelised onion jam
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 12 eggs
- 6 Asparagus, thinly shaved
- 1 cup Manchego cheese, shards
- Dukkha, to serve
- Coriander, to serve
how to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 200OC and thaw out the puff pastry.
- In a fry-pan over high heat, cook bacon for 5 min or its crispy.
- Place the puff pastry sheets on a lined baking tray and roll the edges inwards to create a border and press it into the sheet to hold the shape.
- Spread the onion jam in the pastry, followed by the crispy bacon, mozzarella cheese, crack the egg open over the top of each, and then the asparagus.
- Place into the oven and bake for 20 mins or until pastry is golden brown.
- Put the shards of Manchego cheese over the top followed by the dukkha and coriander.
- Serve and enjoy!
100% Aussie Bacon, rashers naturally smoked with Australian Mountain Ash.