what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Cheesy BBQ Pork Hot Links
- 6 wooden skewers
- Tomato Sauce, to serve
- Mustard, to serve
Corn Dog Batter
- 1 cup polenta
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. white sugar
- 24 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
how to make it
- Smoke sausages on the BBQ according to Three Aussie Farmers smoking instructions OR cook according to pack instructions.
- Heat deep fryer to 180°C.
- Combine corn dog batter ingredients in a bowl.
- Remove sausages from smoker and allow to cool.
- Skewer each sausage then coat in corn dog batter.
- Place each corn dog into the deep fryer and cook for 2-3 mins or until golden and crisp.
- Serve with tomato sauce and mustard.
dan & STeph cheesy BBQ pork hot links
A family friendly take on the classic American Hot Link – this snag has rich BBQ notes with chunks of gooey cheese throughout. This one might just be that magic snag that keeps the whole family happy.