what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Cheesy Jalapeño Hot Links
- 250g Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
- 3 cups coleslaw
- 3 Dill pickles
- 3 cup potato crisps
- 3 cup potato salad
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
how to make it
- Smoke sausages on the BBQ according to Three Aussie Farmers smoking instructions OR cook according to pack instructions.
- Heat pulled pork according to packet instructions.
- Slice up sausages and place 2 snags on eat plate and a handful of pulled pork.
- Serve eat plate with 1 cup of coleslaw, 1 cup of potato salad and 1 cup of crisps.
- Add a dollop of your favourite BBQ sauce and a dill pickle!
dan & STeph cheesy jalapeño pork hot links
Gooey cheesy chunks with a good kick of jalapeno chilli, this is what hot links are all about. Infuse with smoke to enhance that chilli and intensify the earthy notes of classic Cajun cuisine.