what you need
- 3 Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse Sausages, sliced
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 cup sweet potato, grated
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Tomato relish, to serve
how to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180°C.
- Combine flour, sweet potato, Parmesan, spring onions, baby spinach, milk and eggs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and whisk until combine.
- Place muffin wrappers into a muffin tray. Spoon 1 1/2 Tbsp. of batter into each tray.
- Top each muffin with 1 -2 slices of sausage and place into oven for 30 mins or until muffins are firm and a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes then turn onto a wire rack.
- Serve with tomato relish.
dan & STeph cheesy jalapeño pork hot links
Gooey cheesy chunks with a good kick of jalapeno chilli, this is what hot links are all about. Infuse with smoke to enhance that chilli and intensify the earthy notes of classic Cajun cuisine.