what you need
- 3 Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse Sausages, sliced
- 300g SunPork bacon, diced
- 2 cups ripped sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp. thyme
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to season
how to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180°C.
- Combine bacon, sourdough, breadcrumbs, pine nuts, thyme, chicken stock, eggs and salt and pepper.
- Squeeze out sausage insides from casings and mix through stuffing mixture.
- Place stuffing into a med. baking dish and place in oven. Cook for 40 mins or until top is crispy.
dan & STeph cheesy jalapeño pork hot links
Gooey cheesy chunks with a good kick of jalapeno chilli, this is what hot links are all about. Infuse with smoke to enhance that chilli and intensify the earthy notes of classic Cajun cuisine.