what you need
- 1 Pack Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
- 250g cream cheese, room temperature
- Vegetable oil
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 4 brioche buns, toasted
- ½ cup aioli
- 1 oak leaf lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
how to make it
- In a large mixing bowl combine, pulled pork, cream cheese and spring onions together. Divide into 4 and shape into patties to fit your brioche buns. Wrap up in cling film and freeze on a flat plate for 3 hrs.
- Fill a deep fry-pan with vegetable oil so its about 3-4cm deep on med-high heat.
- Pour flour, eggs and breadcrumbs into their own mixing bowls. Remove the frozen patties from the freezer and dip them into the flour, followed by the egg and finally the breadcrumbs. Dip it back into the egg and the breadcrumbs once again.
- Sprinkle some breadcrumbs into the oil, if it sizzles straight away the oil is hot enough to place the battered patties into the oil. Cook for 8 mins or until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
- Spread aioli onto the brioche buns then place the patty on top, followed by the lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Serve and enjoy!
100% Aussie Bacon, rashers naturally smoked with Australian Mountain Ash.