what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Louisiana Style Sausages, casings removed
- 3 Tbsp. curry powder
- 3 puff pastry sheets
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup sesame seeds
how to make it
- Pre-heat fan-forced oven to 180⁰C.
- Mix sausage mince and curry powder in a bowl. Cut pastry sheets in half and place sausage mix in a log along the short edge of the pastry.
- Roll the puff pastry tightly around the curried mince allowing for a 2cm overlap on the base. Slice off any excess pastry, then place onto a lined baking tray.
- Brush pastry with egg and sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins, over until pastry is golden.
- Serve and enjoy!
Dan & Steph’s love affair with American BBQ goes way back, and this Louisiana style snag is true to its Southern United States origins.
Packed with traditional Cajun flavours like garlic, paprika and thyme – it has a mild spice kick and a load of flavour to make your next barbie something special!