what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Louisiana Gourmet Pork Sausages
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 2 Tbsp. gherkin relish
- ⅓ cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 6 pack brioche hotdog rolls
how to make it
- Grill sausages on the BBQ according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, place shredded cabbage in a large bowl.
- Add celery seed, relish, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well and put aside.
- Fill buns with coleslaw and cheese then top with a sausage and BBQ sauce.
dan & STeph Louisiana Gourmet Pork Sausages
The robust flavours of Cajun BBQ and Creole cuisines in South America are unforgettable – and this Louisiana snag is a tribute to the traditional flavours from the region. With thyme, garlic and paprika – this is a gourmet sausage for everyday that will make your next BBQ one to remember.