what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Cheesy BBQ Pork Hot Links
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ cups cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 500g pasta of choice
- Salt and pepper, to season
how to make it
- Smoke sausages on the BBQ according to Three Aussie Farmers smoking instructions OR cook according to pack instructions. Slice.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan on med-high heat.
- Add chopped tomatoes and garlic. Cook for about 1 min, constantly stirring.
- Stir through cream and bring to the boil. Add cheese, reduce heat, and keep stirring until the cheese melts. Leave to simmer.
- Cook pasta according to pack instructions, drain.
- Stir in the pasta and sliced sausage into the sauce.
dan & STeph cheesy BBQ pork hot links
A family friendly take on the classic American Hot Link – this snag has rich BBQ notes with chunks of gooey cheese throughout. This one might just be that magic snag that keeps the whole family happy.