what you need
- 250g Three Aussie Farmers Leg Ham, thinly sliced
- 6 Fruitless hot cross buns
- 6 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Season
how to make it
- Heat oil in fry-pan over med. heat. Place sliced ham in fry-pan and cook for 2 mins or until crispy.
- Remove from pan and set aside. Crack eggs into fry-pan and cook to preference (we cooked eggs sunny side up).
- Toast hot cross buns and place the ham and egg on the bottom bun slice. Season to taste and top with remaining bun
Three Aussie Farmers Semi Boneless Shoulder Ham
100% Australian Pork Shoulder cooked and naturally smoked on the bone. Slice it up and enjoy it in a sambo, fry some up for brekkie or go all out and roast it with a beautiful glaze for the ultimate show stopping dinner table centerpiece.