what you need
- 1 packet Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse Sausages
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled & sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. plain flour
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup milk
- Mash potato, to serve
- Parsley, to serve
how to make it
- Cook sausages according to packet instructions.
- Heat oil in fry-pan over med. heat. Add onion, carrot and garlic. cook for 5 mins or until soft. Add butter and melt until it starts to bubble. Add flour then cook for 2 mins.
- Add chicken stock, milk and curry powder. Stir until combined. Add sausages and reduce heat. Allow to simmer for 5 mins.
- Serve curried snags over mash potato and top with chopped parsley.
Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse style gourmet Pork Sausages by Dan and Steph
We’ve grabbed our best Aussie pork and blended it with a selection of Dan & Steph’s favourite herbs. With thyme and parsley this juicy sausage is packed with flavour and won’t disappoint! Serve it up with salad or veg, or throw it in a sausage sanga you won’t forget in a hurry.