what you need
- 1 Pack Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse Style Pork Sausages, crumbled
- 4 large apples
- Lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. pine nuts
- Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
how to make it
- Preheat fan forced oven to 200ºC. Cut off the top of each apple. Using a melon baller scoop out the apple leaving some flesh around the edges to help it hold shape. Spritz with lemon juice to prevent browning. Place apples onto baking tray.
- Gently toast pine nuts over med-low heat until golden. Remove and set aside.
- Increase heat to med-high, then fry the sausage meat and panko breadcrumbs until pork browns and breadcrumbs become golden. Season with salt and pepper. Add rosemary and toasted pine nuts then mix well.
- Spoon mixture into hollowed out apples. Drizzle olive oil onto apples and place into the oven for 20 mins.
- Serve and enjoy.
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
We’ve grabbed our best Aussie pork and blended it with a selection of Dan & Steph’s favourite herbs. With thyme and parsely this juicy sausage is packed with flavour and won’t disappoint!