what you need
- 1 pack Dan & Steph’s Sicilian Sausages, cooked
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 200g diced Sunpork bacon
- 2 Tbsp. gravox light gravy powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 425 g canned diced tomatos
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
how to make it
- Cook sausages according to packet instructions.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add onion, garlic and bacon and cook for 3 mins.
- Heat saucepan over med. heat. Combine gravy mix with water and cook in saucepan until thickened. Add Worcestershire sauce, tomatoes and parsley.
- Add gravy mixture to pan and mix well. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes .
- Serve with buttermilk mash and broccolini or cheesy polenta and fresh rocket!
Three Aussie Farmers Sicilian style gourmet Pork Sausages by Dan and Steph
Dan & Steph have gone all out on this one – Aussie pork minced and tossed with tomato, fennel and a hit of chilli. This sausage is a tribute to the fiery flavours of Southern Italy. Slice and add to pasta to spice things up, or just tuck in when they’re hot off the barbie.