what you need
- 1 packet Dan & Steph’s Farmhouse Sausages
- 10 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- Broccolini, to serve
how to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180°C.
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180°C. Wrap garlic bulb in foil and place in oven for 30 mins. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Cook sausages according to packet instructions.
- Boil water in large saucepan. Add potatoes and cook for 20 mins or until tender.
- Heat oil in fry-pan over med. heat. Add butter and heat until it bubbles.
- Add flour and cook with butter for 2-3 mins. Add stock, apple cider and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Mash potatoes with heavy cream and butter. Squeeze insides of garlic bulb straight into mash potatoes, ensuring not to get any skins in the bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Serve sausages over mash potato, with a side of broccolini and top with apple cider gravy.
dan & STeph Farmhouse pork sausages
We’ve grabbed our best Aussie pork and blended it with a selection of Dan & Steph’s favourite herbs. With thyme and parsley this juicy sausage is packed with flavour and won’t dissapoint!