what you need
- 1 packet Dan & Steph’s Farmhouse Sausages
- 1 cup sage & onion stuffing mix
- 2 Tbsp. English Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 cup plain flour
- Salt & Pepper, to serve
- English Mustard, to serve
how to make it
- Place 6 eggs in saucepan filled with water. Bring to boil, then cook eggs for 4 mins. Remove immediately and run under cold water. Peel eggs carefully and set aside.
- Squeeze out sausage insides and place in bowl. Add stuffing mix, mustard and garlic. Combine well.
- Heat deep fryer to 180˚
- Place a ½ cm thick layer of pork mince on hand. Get your egg and gently cover it in the pork mixture.
- Beat 2 eggs. Dip egg in flour, beaten egg and then breadcrumbs. Repeat with remaining boiled eggs.
- Place in deep fryer for 3 -4 mins or until golden and pork mix is cooked.
- Remove and serve immediately with mustard and salt and pepper.
dan & STeph Farmhouse pork sausages
We’ve grabbed our best Aussie pork and blended it with a selection of Dan & Steph’s favourite herbs. With thyme and parsley this juicy sausage is packed with flavour and won’t dissapoint!