what you need
- 4 Three Aussie Farmers Sicilian sausages
- 4 baguettes
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, grated
- Jar of Kimchi, to serve
- Wasabi Aioli, to serve
- 1/2 tsp of wasabi paste
- 4 Tbsp. of whole egg mayonnaise
how to make it
- Cook sausages according to packet instructions.
- Mix together the mayonnaise & wasabi – to taste.
- Cut the baguettes and sprinkle some cheese inside the cut face of the baguette.
- Add the cooked sausage, top with some kimchi & then a good drizzle of wasabi mayo.
Three Aussie Farmers Sicilian style gourmet Pork Sausages by Dan and Steph
Dan & Steph have gone all out on this one – Aussie pork minced and tossed with tomato, fennel and a hit of chilli. This sausage is a tribute to the fiery flavours of Southern Italy. Slice and add to pasta to spice things up, or just tuck in when they’re hot off the barbie.