what you need
- 2 cups Three Aussie Farmers Shoulder or Leg Ham,
- 1 tbs Nutalex or butter
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 large zucchini, grated
- 2 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup of cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of feta, crumbled
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp. of salt
- ½ tsp. of pepper
- 5 free range eggs
- ¼ cup of cream
how to make it
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Place the butter, onion, ham and garlic in a small saucepan and sauté over med. heat, until the onion is translucent and ham is brown
- Grate the zucchini coarsely, place into a clean towel or muslin cloth and squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- In a large bowl add the zucchini, ham mixture, spinach, cheddar cheese, half the feta cheese, almond flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the eggs and cream and mix well.
- Prepare an 8×12 inch baking dish by lining it with parchment.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and smooth out.
- Sprinkle over the remaining feta cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 25-35 mins, until golden brown and an inserted skewer, comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 15 mins before cutting
Three Aussie Farmers Semi Boneless Shoulder Ham
100% Australian Pork Shoulder cooked and naturally smoked on the bone. Slice it up and enjoy it in a sambo, fry some up for brekkie or go all out and roast it with a beautiful glaze for the ultimate show stopping dinner table centerpiece.