what you need
- 4 slices Three Aussie Farmers Leg Ham
- 8 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 8 individual slices garlic bread
how to make it
- Heat sandwich press.
- Place 1 slice of ham and 2 slices of cheese onto one slice of garlic bread.
- Place into sandwich press and top with another slice of garlic bread. Cook in sandwich press until garlic bread is golden and cheese has melted.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Three Aussie Farmers Semi Boneless Shoulder Ham
100% Australian Pork Shoulder cooked and naturally smoked on the bone. Slice it up and enjoy it in a sambo, fry some up for brekkie or go all out and roast it with a beautiful glaze for the ultimate show stopping dinner table centerpiece.