what you need
- Three Aussie Farmers Dan and Steph Louisiana Style Pork Sausages
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Cheesy Jalapeno Hot Links
- 250g macaroni
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 tsp. salt
how to make it
- Smoke sausages on the BBQ according to Three Aussie Farmers smoking instructions OR cook according to pack instructions.
- Cook macaroni according to pack instructions.
- Heat a large saucepan to med. heat.
- Melt butter in pan, then add butter. Cook stirring for 1 min.
- Add milk and stir through constantly until smooth. Add salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat then add cheese and stir through.
- Mix sauce through mac and cheese.
- Slice sausages and mix through mac and cheese.
dan & STeph cheesy jalapeño pork hot links
Gooey cheesy chunks with a good kick of jalapeno chilli, this is what hot links are all about. Infuse with smoke to enhance that chilli and intensify the earthy notes of classic Cajun cuisine.