what you need
- 300g Three Aussie Farmers Leg or Shoulder ham
- 4 puff pastry sheets
- 1/3 cup vegemite
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, whisked
how to make it
- Preheat oven to 200˚C.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spread Vegemite evenly across each sheet of puff pastry.
- Layer ham and cheese on top.
- Starting from one end, gently roll up each pasty sheet. Cut roll of pastry into 6 slices and place on a baking try. Brush with whisked egg and repeat.
- Bake in oven for 30 mins or until golden and crispy.
Three Aussie Farmers Semi Boneless Shoulder Ham
100% Australian Pork Shoulder cooked and naturally smoked on the bone. Slice it up and enjoy it in a sambo, fry some up for brekkie or go all out and roast it with a beautiful glaze for the ultimate show stopping dinner table centerpiece.