what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Sicilian Pork Sausages
- 400g spaghetti
- ½ cup olive oil
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 red chilis, seeded & finely chopped
- ½ cup parmesan
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
how to make it
- Cook sausages according to pack instructions.
- Cook spaghetti according to pack instructions.
- In a large fry-pan over med. Heat, cook garlic and chili in ¼ cup of olive oil.
- Add remaining oil, lemon juice and lemon zest. Cook for 1 min.
- Add cooked spaghetti and 2 Tbsp. of pasta water.
- Slice pork sausages and toss through spaghetti.
- Spoon pasta into bowls and sprinkle with parmesan and fresh parsley.
Three Aussie Farmers Sicilian Pork Sausages
This sausage is a tribute to the ﬁery ﬂavours of Southern Italy. Slice and add to pasta to spice things up, or just tuck in when they’re hot off the barbie.