what you need
- 1 packet Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzels
- 4 bread rolls
- 2 cups purple cabbage, sliced
- ½ coriander leaves
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sriracha
how to make it
- Cook lightly seasoned pork schnitzels according to packet instructions
- Combine mayonnaise and sriracha in a small bowl.
- Place schnitzels in on half of burger bun and top with cabbage, coriander, carrot and sriracha mayo.
- Top with remaining bread and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzel
There isn’t much that’s beats a schnitty with chips and gravy. This schnitzel is made with a tender slice of Australian pork, and coated in fresh seasoned breadcrumbs. It’s quick to cook and not a bad choice when you’re flat out like a lizard drinking.