what you need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzel
- 1 cup potato gems
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked
- 3 Tbsp. marinara sauce
- 3 Tbsp. nacho cheese sauce
- Spring onions to serve
how to make it
- Cook schnitzel according to pack instructions.
- Cook potato gems according to pack instructions.
- Place potato gems in bowl and top with schnitzel, bacon, marinara, cheese and spring onions.
Three Aussie Farmers Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzel
There isn’t much that’s beats a schnitty with chips and gravy. This schnitzel is made with a tender slice of Australian pork, and coated in fresh seasoned breadcrumbs. It’s quick to cook and not a bad choice when you’re flat out like a lizard drinking.