how to make it
- Oil a fry-pan and cook Pork Porterhouse according to pack
what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse Style Pork Sausages
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 2 red onions, sliced.
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 curry leaves
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. chilli powder
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 175ml water
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. corn flour
how to make it
- In a deep fry-pan over med heat, cook the sausages in oil for 5 mins. Remove from fry-pan and let cool then slice sausages on an angle.
- In the same fry-pan add in red onions, and sauté for 5 mins. Add in ginger, garlic and curry leaves and cook till the onions start to brown.
- Add in the spices (turmeric, chilli, coriander and cumin powders) on low heat. Stir all spices and onion mixture together until well combined.
- Add in tomatoes and sauté till softened. Add salt and 125ml water. Add sliced sausages.
- In a small bowl, combine corn flour and 50ml water. Pour into fry-pan, stir through and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer on med-low heat for further 10 mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve and enjoy!
- Want a richer tomato flavour? Try adding in tomato paste.
- For extra spice add in fresh chilli as well as the chilli powder.
- Serve with turmeric or saffron rice!
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
Meat and three veg is a staple, and a beauty when you’re short on time. Just between us, this Pork Porterhouse will make any plate look good with its fancy herby crust. We should probably mention that it’s the juiciest thing goin’ round and pretty easy on the waistline as well…