what you need
- 1 packet Three Aussie Farmers Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzels
- 4 pita pockets
- 4 slices pineapple
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 Tbsp. sweet and sour sauce
- salt and pepper, to season
how to make it
- Cook pork schnitzels according to pack instructions.
- In a fry-pan over med. heat, lightly char pineapple slices.
- Slice the pork schnitzels.
- Warm pita pockets in microwave for 30 secs.
- Cut pita pockets open and place slices of schnitzel, a handful of salad leaves, some sliced onion and a slice of cheese into pocket.
- Drizzle 2 Tbsp. of sweet and sour sauce in pita pocket and season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat with remaining pockets.
Three Aussie Farmers Pork Schnitzels
This schnitzel is made with a tender slice of Australian pork, and coated in fresh seasoned breadcrumbs. It’s quick to cook and not a bad choice when you’re flat out like a lizard drinking.