what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Pork Schnitzels
- 250g fettuccine
- 1 tsp. butter
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ brown onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ¼ cup chicken stock
- ⅔ cup cream
- 1 tsp. corn flour, mixed with 1 Tbsp. warm water
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tsp. Italian mixed herbs
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- Salt and pepper, to season
how to make it
- Cook pork schnitzels according to pack instructions.
- Cook fettuccine according to pack instructions.
- Heat butter and oil in a fry-pan over med. heat.
- Add onion and garlic and cook for 3 mins or until onion is translucent.
- Add in chicken stock and simmer for 5 mins or until reduced by half. Add in cream, reduce heat to low and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook for about 5 mins and it begins to thicken
- Add in herbs, lemon juice, corn flour, parsley and season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat, then stir through capers.
- Stir sauce through cooked fettuccine and serve with pork schnitzels.
Three Aussie Farmers Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzel
There isn’t much that’s beats a schnitty with chips and gravy. This schnitzel is made with a tender slice of Australian pork, and coated in fresh seasoned breadcrumbs. It’s quick to cook and not a bad choice when you’re flat out like a lizard drinking.