what you need
- 1 packet Three Aussie Farmers Pork Schnitzels
- 1 Wombok Cabbage, halved
- 1 cup hazelnuts, toasted
- ½ cup fried onions
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Tomato sauce
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Oil
how to make it
- Cook Three Aussie Farmers Pork Schnitzels as per packet instructions.
- In a medium griddle pan over high heat, place each half of the cabbage in for 3 mins or until side is chargrilled.
- Remove from pan and place on plate. Sprinkle hazelnuts, fried onions and garlic oil over each half.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, tomato sauce, salt and lemon juice. Drizzle mixture over each half of the Wombok cabbage.
- Serve with pork schnitzels and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzel
There isn’t much that’s beats a schnitty with chips and gravy. This schnitzel is made with a tender slice of Australian pork, and coated in fresh seasoned breadcrumbs. It’s quick to cook and not a bad choice when you’re flat out like a lizard drinking.