what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
- 200g bacon, diced
- 1 bag French fries
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup hollandaise sauce
- 1/4 cup spring Onions, sliced
how to make it
- Cook French fries according to pack instructions.
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180°C.
- In a fry-pan over med. heat, cook bacon for 5 mins or until crispy.
- Heat pulled pork according to pack instructions.
- Top French fries with cheese and place into oven for 10 mins.
- Remove and top with pulled pork. Drizzle with BBQ sauce and Hollandaise, then sprinkle with sliced spring onions.
- Serve immediately.
BBQ Pulled pork
Try our tasty Slow Cooked Pulled BBQ Pork. Just heat and eat – ready in 90 seconds!