what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
- 1 Pack instant Mac and Cheese
- 4 Brioche Buns
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 8 pickled Jalapenos
how to make it
- Heat Pulled Pork according to pack instructions.
- Heat instant mac and cheese according to pack instructions.
- Toast brioche buns until lightly golden.
- Combine BBQ sauce and pulled pork in a bowl.
- Place 2 slices of jalapenos on each brioche base.
- Place 60g of Pulled Pork onto each bun followed by 30g of mac and cheese.
- Place brioche roll lid on top of the mac and cheese.
BBQ Pulled pork
Try our tasty Slow Cooked Pulled BBQ Pork. Just heat and eat – ready in 90 seconds!