what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers BBQ Pulled Pork
- 4 rashers streaky bacon, diced
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 crusty cobb loaf
- 2 wheels of brie or camembert cheese, sliced
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 80g butter, melted
how to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 200oC.
- In a large fry-pan, cook bacon until almost crispy, then add brown sugar. Once sugar is melted and coating the bacon, remove from heat and set aside.
- Slicing on an angle, cut the cobb loaf in thick slices, only cutting 2/3 of the way down. Slice again on the opposite angle to make diamond shapes. Mix garlic, coriander and butter in a bowl, then brush over the loaf and into the cuts – reserving a little for later.
- Stuff every 2nd slice with pulled pork and the other slice with the cheese. Once all the slices are stuffed, brush remaining butter mixture over the top. Sprinkle candied bacon over the top and add a few more slices of cheese.
- Wrap the whole loaf in foil and bake for 12 mins. Remove from foil and bake again for a further 8 mins to toast and melt the cheese.
- Sprinkle a little more coriander on top.
- Get ready to have sticky fingers. Pull chunks off to eat. Enjoy!
You can add in capsicum or corn to this for a bit of variety
Try adding in a hot sauce
Easy to prepare for a party. Place in oven when guests arrive.
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
Try our tasty Slow Cooked Pulled BBQ Pork. Just heat and eat – ready in 90 seconds!