what you need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 80g taco seasoning
- 50ml water
- 2 gem lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ cup guacamole
- ½ cup taco salsa
- 12 soft tortillas
- 1 lemon, to serve
how to make it
- Heat vegetable oil in a large fry-pan over med-high heat. Add the Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork and break it up using a wooden spoon. Sprinkle taco seasoning over the top and pour in the water. Mix through until the water is absorbed by the pork.
- Microwave the soft tortillas for 15-20 secs. Place pulled pork, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, guacamole, and salsa in their own individual bowls.
- Everyone can build their own pulled pork tacos at the dinner table.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Mix it up, you can use any other vegetables you like
- Try adding cheese and toasting in a sandwich press!
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
Try our tasty Slow Cooked Pulled BBQ Pork. Just heat and eat – ready in 90 seconds!