what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
- 4 zucchinis, grated
- 400g corn
- 1½ onions, diced
- ½ cup spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella, grated
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Sour cream, to serve
- Spring onions, to serve
how to make it
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients together.
- Heat a large fry-pan with vegetable oil over med heat. Spoon a large dollop of fritter mixture into the pan and flatten with the back of a spoon. Cook for 3-4 mins or until brown. Flip and fry for a further 2-3 mins or until cooked through.
- Serve with a large dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of sliced spring onions on top.
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
You can’t go wrong with pulled pork. Especially slow cooked Aussie pulled pork that’s faster to make than baked beans on toast. It’s a big claim, but this might be the best thing since sliced bread… The only hard bit is deciding how to eat it – sliders, nachos, tacos, wraps, salads, pasta,- or you could forget that and just grab a fork.