what you need
- 4 Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse Sausages
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 4 slices ciabatta
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 300g baby spinach
- 100g hollandaise sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Handful of parsley, chopped
how to make it
- Cook Farmhouse sausages according to pack instructions.
- Toast ciabatta and butter.
- Meanwhile over med. heat bring a pot of water to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer. Add the vinegar and use a spoon to stir until you form a whirlpool. Crack your eggs one by one into the centre. Cook for 2-3 until the egg whites set for a runny yolk. Use a slotted spoon to carefully scoop out.
- Heat hollandaise sauce according to pack instructions.
- Slice sausages in half lengthways.
- On each buttered ciabatta slice layer spinach, sausage, egg and hollandaise sauce. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse style gourmet Pork Sausages by Dan and Steph
We’ve grabbed our best Aussie pork and blended it with a selection of Dan & Steph’s favourite herbs. With thyme and parsley this juicy sausage is packed with flavour and won’t disappoint! Serve it up with salad or veg, or throw it in a sausage sanga you won’t forget in a hurry.