what you need
- 3 Three Aussie Farmers Dan and Steph Farmhouse Sausages
- 800g SunPork Pork Loin
- 250g Bacon rashers
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 20g breadcrumbs
how to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180˚C. Line a roasting tray with baking paper.
- Heat oil in a fry-pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion until browned then set aside to cool down.
- Remove the casings from the sausages and place the sausage meat in a bowl. Add the breadcrumbs and onions and mix thoroughly.
- On a chopping board, lay out the bacon strips to form a rectangle. Make sure they have a slight overlap by a few mms.
- Place the loin roast on top of the bacon. Using a sharp knife butterfly the roast, being careful not to cut all the way through. Open and spread out.
- Spoon on the stuffing along the middle of the roast then close it up. Wrap the bacon around the top of the roast. Secure with toothpicks if required.
- Place the roast on the tray and roast for 1hr until the internal temperature reaches 75˚C.
Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse style gourmet Pork Sausages by Dan and Steph
We’ve grabbed our best Aussie pork and blended it with a selection of Dan & Steph’s favourite herbs. With thyme and parsley this juicy sausage is packed with flavour and won’t disappoint! Serve it up with salad or veg, or throw it in a sausage sanga you won’t forget in a hurry.