what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse Style Pork Sausages, sliced on angle
- 200g cream cheese
- 1 cup of baby spinach or rocket
- 250g cherry tomato, halved
- 125g corn
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
- 330ml milk
- 200g mozzarella cheese
- 50g unsalted butter
how to make it
- Sift self-raising flour into a large bowl. Whisk in eggs, salt, milk, mozzarella and butter until combined.
- Heat butter in a fry-pan over med heat.
- Ladle pancake mixture into pan. Cook until golden brown, then flip and repeat. Once cooked set aside on a plate with paper towels.
- Meanwhile, in a separate fry-pan cook the slices of sausages until browned and cooked through then set aside.
- Now it’s time to put it all together! Place a pancake on the bottom, spread cream cheese over the top, then layer with baby spinach or rocket, followed by the sausages, topped off with the cherry tomatoes, sprinkle with a tsp. of corn and finish off with another pancake.
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
We’ve grabbed our best Aussie pork and blended it with a selection of Dan & Steph’s favourite herbs. With thyme and parsely this juicy sausage is packed with flavour and won’t disappoint!